Friday, September 6, 2013

A SCAVENGA'S PRAYER

MY PRAYER: As I look into the sky I'm very thankful to you Lord for giving me the gift to understand what my purpose in this life. Forgive those who've hated on me since I was a little boy because you gave the opportunity to shine despite my trials and tribulations. Thank you God for blessing me with 3 beautiful and intelligent teenage children(Shay, Domo & Diamond) for always understanding what I am about and their love keeps me motivated. Please forgive me for my sins that I've created and to those I've hurt during this journey in my life. I am so grateful to you Lord for showing me compassion and patience towards my fellow mankind even when I'm selfish and angered at times. Thank you for the many blessings even when I felt I didn't deserve it. Lord, I wanna thank you for showing me that you're real despite the collapse of my marriage, the mild stroke symptoms, homelessness, the congestive heart failure plus a heart scare recently, the traumatic losses of my kids' mother, and my parents but I am still here. I am forever merciful for what I've accomplished so far in my life and I'm not finish yet in your eyes. This is only a new beginning to chapters not even written yet.

In Jesus name, the Lord is My Shepherd............

No comments:

Post a Comment