Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Official HOLLINS Family Statistics

Lately I get this continuous question about are we related?? I'm sorry I've been tackling this research way before a lot of you were born(25 years to be exact) so this no hobby to me. For the last time if you're not from my hometown, Washington, D.C. then you will not know me anyways. The Hollins name is very HUGE in that region whether its blood, marriage, adoption and go talk them to find out who we are as Hollins! Next do the research and stop bothering me when I'm a very busy man with an entertainment industry to work and not being rude but its up to you now. This research will be a subject of Television or film in the future we stay on point of schedule. Now the following statistics is what the Government has on file about this name so get a book, a pen and do the research and talk to other Hollins on FB to learn your heritage. As far as the celebrities I'm informed personally by by family members who knows I'm in the entertainment business and I talk to them directly before I post any sensitive info without their permission.

Hey Hollins Family, you know what I get that amazes me that I get vicious threats about we not related but go see the research and tell me what the hell is this bullshit. Ancestry dot com says there are 25,053 records of the Hollins Family records available. Look at this breakdown of the Hollins Family records;

17,000 Birth records
4,000 Death records
3,000 Marriage records
571 Divorce records

Are you related to any these Hollins on record?
Eula Mae Hollins
Lyndon Hollins
Irene Hollins 1909 - 1997
Edgar Hollins 1914 - 1983
Earl P. Hollins 1942 - 2003
James E. Hollins 1946 - 1985
Dorothy J. Hollins 1951 - 2000
Richard Adam Hollins 1963 - 2006
Robert E. Hollins 1968 - 2004
Gertrude Hollins 1918 - 1969

The Hollins family life Expectancy is 67 years old.
The Oldest Hollins on record was B B Hollins 107 years old
The Earliest Hollins on record was George Hollins born 1805

This has been my life's work and I also dedicate in the memory of Donica Hollins-Evans, she passed away abruptly before we both had this information accurate. I will continue till I cannot do it again. Sometimes dealing with Hollins can be stressful and crazy at times.

We will be asking for family members to participate in this film with the family information and if you have no information then sit back and wait for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment