Thursday, March 29, 2012

REDEMPTION(My dedication to the memory of my maternal grandfather......25 years later)

Originally written December 2010

As December approaches I’ve finally feel redemption for the fact a quarter of a century ago my grandfather, Kenneth Wilbur Terrell(1920-1985) suddenly passed away after pancreatic cancer treatment. The memory of that day is still vivid with the cold and rainy day of December 23rd with a sudden sound of thunder and the flash of lightning that almost blinded me. So that moment I felt him leave me but he appeared later that night in a vision of an angelic glow to assure me everything will be alright. For the next 24+ years I realize how I despise the holidays cause I see fakeness from family to so called friends and they use that day as a day of Christ’s birth and Santa Claus. I have to say I truly thank God for the incredible journey to be alive a quarter of a century and understand my redemption and destiny in life. Thank you Pop for always bein there with me from the wrestling ring to the music industry. I hope to see you at crossroads of Heaven with all the loved ones who awaits my arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment