Saturday, November 16, 2013

MY LIVING TESTIMONY

  1. "My book is gonna be a best seller for what I have been dealing with throughout my life and the past 30+ months which saw my life go from a tumultuous marriage, jail time, homelessness, then to LA to lose your children's mother to a dreaded disease in D.C., then suffer mild stroke symptoms afterwards, then almost 8 months later I celebrated my birthday then 2 weeks later my mo
     "My book is gonna be a best seller for what I have been dealing with throughout my life and the past 30+ months which saw my life go from a tumultuous marriage, jail time, homelessness, then to LA to lose your children's mother to a dreaded disease in D.C., then suffer mild stroke symptoms afterwards, then almost 8 months later I celebrated my birthday then 2 weeks later my mo
    ther passed away without my acknowledgement till a month later from a cop who alerted me on FB. This summer I suffered congestive heart failure and went back to D.C. to walk right into jealousy, fakery, backstabbers, ignorants and selfish folks who said they love me was a LIE!!!! God showed me a sign to return to Los Angeles to finish what I started. This morning I registered for L.A. Recording School to pursue my associate and bachelor degrees in Entertainment Business then tonight I got a call that's gonna save my life!......NOW WHO SAYS GOD HASN'T BLESSING ME FOR HAVING SO MUCH FAITH DURING THIS CRAZY MOMENT IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE SHOWN ME SINCE I WAS A CHILD.

No comments:

Post a Comment