Tuesday, November 26, 2013

STAY OUTTA MY BUSINESS!!!!!!

"For the record I know you nosy individuals wanna know if I'm being paid for my work and here's my answer...........WELL IT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND YOU TO KEEP DREAMING ABOUT IT!!! Do you think I 'm telling ANY of my business to you, I think you need to wake up to apologize! Now as Hollywood is concerned it's my home now and if you don't like it then so be it! No place taught me about this music business and the history of the entertainment industry which I have a lotta respect for. I will never bash this place for feeding me the TRUE knowledge and showing me the real deal of the business. The problem with a lot of people today who wants this fame, spotlight or whatever is that most of you aren't prepared for what our industry is made to be, and it won't change nothing for you period so get over it!! Now if you want to know more on my personal or professional business then go buy yourself a TV guide, and turn the channel because you've been disconnected, and stay outta my business dammit!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment